Monday 12 March 2018

I look for you (a poem)


(by Andrew Bangalan)
I look for you
In my darkness

I pray to you, my GOD
When I am crazy blind with anger
Where love is so small
My heart is troubled
By the way of the world.

I look for you GOD
Where my heart belongs
Where my path leads to heaven
A love so divine.

When I can’t see the darkness
In my soul
I seek the calmness of the sea.

When my heart is broken
Set me free
Shine your light on me.

Give me your breath and strength
Take away my
Awful memories.

I look to you ...oh GOD
I look for you
Lost my breath cause
Love is so great.

Refrain
Come back again
I look to you
I look for you
I shine to you
I’ll overcome the lack
Of love
Oh my lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Defeat

  Long Defeat (Sam Farrugia)   “It’ll be over by Christmas”, the soldiers used to say But Dad, we never used to celebrate Christmas,...